Borrow from Other Libraries
University Library barcode required.
Direct Borrowing: Do It Yourself
Borrow books directly from other libraries including the university of Pittsburgh, Penn State, and Carnegie Mellon via the EZBorrow program. Search multiple library catalogs simultaneously and place loan requests directly. Books will be mailed to Bailey Library for you to check out. If you cannot find the book you need using this system, please use the interlibrary loan form below.
Borrow books directly from one of the Keystone Library Network libraries via the UBORROW program.
Interlibrary Loan Form: We Do It For You
- Submit electronically or contact Rita McClelland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 724-738-2580.
- When the book arrives at the library, the Patron will be contacted for pick up.
- To renew your book, call Rita McClelland at 724-738-2580.
- Article copies are sent as a PDF file to the Patron's email account.
- SRU students, staff, and faculty may request as many items as necessary to complete research projects.